I’m currently in Kyoto, Japan while writing this post, it is raining outside so I decided to chill a little bit in my hotel room. I recently attended the Fujifilm 5th Anniversary of X-Series cameras, also known as Fujikina, at which Fujifilm announced new products including the X-Pro2, the X70, the XE2s, the 100-400mm and the EF-X500 flash. Since I have nothing else to do, I decided to share my travel gears that I have prepared for this Japan trip.
Here you go:
- Peak Design Everyday Messenger Bag (Review coming soon!); I also have the Peak Design Slide Pro together with the bag which I think should be included in the bag
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 (Pre-production unit)
- Fujifilm X-T1
- Fujinon 10-24mm for Landscape and Architecture shots
- Fujinon 35mm f2 for street photography
- Fujinon 56mm f1.2 intended for some portrait shots
- Fujinon 55-200 just incase I would need a telezoom
- Benro Travel tripod A1190T with a small Mefoto B0 head; Very lightweight combination and can easily fit the Peak Design’s Messenger bag.
- Colorspace UDMA3 to backup all my photos for this trip
- Extra batteries
- Memory cards
- Anker 5600 mAh Battery pack
- Fujifilm RR-90 remote trigger
And that’s pretty much it! This is my go-to travel kit, it is light and I pretty much have all the things I need. This is the power of the mirrorless system 🙂