There you go… X100s chillin’ in my bag 🙂
I am currently reviewing the new Fujifilm X100s. I really love Fuji cameras and always a fan of its JPEG files. Also, the design is just simply drop dead gorgeous. While others doesn’t mind the looks of a camera, well… I do!
If you haven’t read my Fuji X100 review, here it is: http://bit.ly/ZuwW0i
I will be creating a FULL REVIEW in the coming weeks; but here are my initial impressions:
1) Build quality is pretty much the same like the X100, which is superb and classy.
2) The dials are more firm; i.e. the exposure compensation is now much better and prevents you from turning it by accident
3) The focusing is fast! Oh yeah! Finally! It is not OM-D fast, but, it’s almost 90%. That’s quite a speed jump.
4) I wish the macro automatically turns on when you shoot up close to the subject, but its a much better implementation than the previous model.
5) Manual focus is 100 times better!
6) The famous Fuji colors are just lovely as always…
Full review coming soon! and I’ll do a comparison as well… X100s vs OM-D, stay tuned.